We all have things which annoy us, some trivial, some quite serious. So today I want to share with you some of the trivial things which annoy me…they’re listed in no particular order:
- People who don’t hold the door open for you even though they’ve obviously seen you
- People who don’t say thank you when you do something for them, or give them something
- People who finish the toilet roll/kitchen roll but leave the empty roll on the holder (can you guess who I’m talking about?!)
- People who barge in to wash their cups etc when you’re using the sink, but who don’t bother to say “excuse me” or “could I just nip in” BEFORE they lean in and start cleaning their cup, forcing you to get out of their way!
- People who don’t really know me but who judge me based on what they see or the little that they know about me
- People who butt into a conversation they weren’t part of, just to give their tuppence-worth
- People who leave shopping trolleys in a car parking space, rather than walking a few metres to put the trolley in one of the provided trolley parks!
- People who park over 2 spaces instead of 1 and therefore reduce the already limited number of available parking spaces
- People who go through the 9 items or less queue despite knowing they have more than 9 items in their basket
- People who park in disabled parking bays who don’t have a disabled badge
Do any of these annoyances sound familiar to you?
Yes, all the above things annoy me, but most of time I manage to stay quiet when they happen and just observe and say/do nothing as I know it’s just me being me!