We all have particular things/events that make us happy – What makes you happy?
Here’s a few things that make me happy (in no particular order):
- Hearing a cat purring
- Hearing children laugh
- Watching a good comedy
- Serving an ace at tennis or hitting a fabulous winning shot
- An ice-cold drink on a warm day
- A cat rubbing against my legs
- Receiving a gift from someone unexpectedly
- Waking up at my usual time for work, and then realising it’s not a work day!
- The smell of fresh-baked bread
- Find clothes from last year that were too tight, now fit perfectly or are even a bit loose
Have any of these things made you smile or think of a similar situation that you were in?
If your answer is Yes, I’ve done my job and made you happy, just by talking about my “happy things”.
Keep thinking happy thoughts!