I came across the following rules for life. I hope you enjoy them – I especially could relate to number 10! Enjoy
10 Rules For Being Human by Cherie Carter-Scott
- You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life”
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments area as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
- Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go onto the next lesson.
- Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
- “There” is no better place than “here”. When you “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
- Other people are simply mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflect to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- Yours answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
- You will forget this.
You can now understand why I liked rule number 10! LOL
Here’s a lovely inspirational video that goes with the above rules: