Thank you Judith, I am touched and honoured to accept this award. I’d just like to say a big thank to you though for all your support and encouragement with my blog and other things too. 🙂
The ‘Lovely Blog’ Rules:-
1. Link back to the person who nominates you for this award.
2. Pass it along to 7 other ‘Inspiring Bloggers’.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
So here’s a list of 7 “Inspiring Bloggers”….so many to choose from, so who will I choose…So in no particular order we have
- Brandon A. Cox – http://www.brandonacox.com/
- Catch The Fire: Glenrothes – http://catchthefireglenrothes.viviti.com/
- Thomas Mathie – http://nanolog.blogspot.com/
- Johnny Laird – http://www.johnnylaird.net/
- Mary Haddow – http://pauseforthought.wordpress.com/
- Stewart Cutler – http://stewartcutler.com/
- William Stanger – http://wcs53.wordpress.com/
And finally, 7 things about me
- My cat was 15 last week!
- I’ve not been away on holiday since 2002
- It’s over 20 years since I graduated from university!
- When I was young, I collected stamps
- I haven’t played tennis since 2003 – prior to that I usually played 3 – 5 times a week
- I started going to piano lessons when I was 7
- My favourite ice cream this summer is Ben n Jerry’s Caramel Chew Chew
Many thanks to all you folk you write blogs. Please keep on blogging because this is one medium that we can never truly know how many people we touch or inspire.