In the last few months in Slogans #1 and Slogans #2, I mentioned how we all see and hear many adverts on a daily basis via advertising hoardings or adverts on the radio, television magazines and newspapers.
Today again I want to give you some more slogans to see how many of the companies/organisations associated with them you can identify from their slogans?
- Feeding brighter futures
- Your priority is our priority
- Every little helps
- Let your fingers do the walking
- The taste of paradise
- Don’t dream it, drive it
- You either love it or you hate it
- It does exactly what it says on the tin
- Empowering people
- Don’t leave home without it
So that’s the slogans, how many do you think you know?
So here’s the answers…
- Microsoft internet explorer
- Yellow pages
- American express
There were a few tricky ones in there, so if you got them all, well done!
I’ll be doing a few more of these in the coming weeks, so keep watching the adverts and remembering the slogans!