Now we’re nearly at the end of 2013, I want you to think about 2013 from a spiritual perspective. So to get started, I have a few questions for you to consider:
- Have you prayed regularly this year?
- Have you listened to what God has to say to you this year?
- Have you said “yes” to all God has wanted you to do this year?
- When times of difficulty have come along this year, did you turn to God immediately for help, or wait until he was a last resort?
- Have you done your best to tell others about Jesus?
- Has God been at the centre of all you’ve done in 2013?
Sadly, I think many of us will, if we’re being honest with ourselves and with God, will have answered either “No” or “Sometimes” to at least one of the above questions. Thankfully though, we still have time to change so that we can honestly answer “Yes” to all the above questions, all we need to do is trust God to help us in every part of our life, not just the parts we’re choose to let Him into.
So as the end of 2013 draws near, draw closer to God, and let Him into every part of your life.You’re all I want You’re all I’ve ever needed You’re all I want Help me know you are near