When we’re asked a question, we can often give elaborate answers which really tell the questioner nothing. So for the following questions I’m looking for single word answers only :
- Who do you wish you were with, right now?
- If you could meet anyone living or dead, who would you want to meet?
- Has your heart ever been broken?
- Have you ever felt you couldn’t go on?
- Have you read the bible today?
Whatever your answers, did you answer honestly or did you give the answers you think you should be giving?
If you didn’t answer honestly, can I suggest you try again, but this time be honest with yourself, because if you are, you might get an insight into the ares of your life you need to change.