When we’re asked a question, we can often give elaborate answers which really tell the questioner nothing. So for the following questions I’m looking for single word answers only :
- What is your favourite book of the bible?
- Do you put your heart and soul into everything you do?
- Are you passionate about anything?
- What are you passionate about?
- When was the last time you cried uncontrollably?
Whatever your answers, did you answer honestly or did you give the answers you think you should be giving?
If you didn’t answer honestly, can I suggest you try again, but this time be honest with yourself, because if you are, you might get an insight into the ares of your life you need to change.