When we’re asked a question, we can often give elaborate answers which really tell the questioner nothing. So for the following questions I’m looking for single word answers only, but as it is Holy Week, each of these questions relate to Easter :
- What does Easter mean to you?
- How will you celebrate Good Friday?
- How many Easter eggs have you bought this year?
- Where will you spend Easter Sunday?
- What is the biggest sacrifice anyone has made for you?
Whatever your answers, did you answer honestly or did you give the answers you think you should be giving?
If you didn’t answer honestly, can I suggest you try again, but this time be honest with yourself, because if you are, you might get an insight into the ares of your life you need to change.