When we’re asked a question, we can often give elaborate answers which really tell the questioner nothing. So for the following questions I’m looking for single word answers only :
- What’s the first thing you do when you get up each morning?
- What’s the last thing you do at night before you go to bed?
- How many alarms go off in your house each morning?
- How would you describe prayer?
- How many times on average do you pray each day?
Whatever your answers, did you answer honestly or did you give the answers you think you should be giving?
If you didn’t answer honestly, can I suggest you try again, but this time be honest with yourself, because if you are, you might get an insight into the ares of your life you need to change.