Some more hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- You wake up one morning and find everyone else has disappeared – what do you think has happened to them?
- If you’re given the chance to walk in someone else’s shoes for a day, whose shoes would you choose to walk in?
- If you were given a free wish to change one thing about your appearance, what would you change?
- If you were given a free wish to change one things about your personality, what would you change?
- Imagine you married your first girlfriend/boyfriend, how different would your life be now?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.
BTW if there’s any questions you want to know what my answer would be, just ask me.