Some more hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- You’re on a long haul flight in a plane (doesn’t matter where) and the person sitting behind you keeps kicking your seat. What do you do?
- You pay for goods in a shop with a £10 note, but the assistant give you change as if you’ve given £20. Do you tell them?
- There’s a great offer been given to you for a holiday, but you’re not supposed to travel (because of COVID-19), do you take it?
- You can ask your sporting hero 3 questions. What do you you ask them?
- You sleep in for an online meeting at work, do you admit you slept in or give another excuse?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.
BTW if there’s any questions you want to know what my answer would be, just ask me.