Some more hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- Imagine you have inherited £1 million – What do you do with the money?
- National service is mandatory – Choose with service you do your national service in – army, navy, RAF etc?
- If you could start today over again, would you? And what would you do differently?
- You can change your hair colour forever to any colour you choose – Would you keep your natural colour, or choose another colour?
- Imagine an unlimited supply of chocolate – What chocolate would you choose?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.
BTW if there’s any questions you want to know what my answer would be, just ask me.