When we’re asked a question, we can often give elaborate answers which really tell the questioner nothing. So for the following questions I’m looking for single word answers only
- If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would it be?
- What was the best day of your life?
- What was the worst day of your life?
- Have you ever feared for your life?
- If you could choose a time in your life to live over again, what time would you choose?
Whatever your answers, did you answer honestly or did you give the answers you think you should be giving?
If you didn’t answer honestly, can I suggest you try again, but this time be honest with yourself, because if you are, you might get an insight into the ares of your life you need to change.