Some hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- If you could live in whatever country you wanted, which would you choose?
- What did you want to be when you were young? If different from the career you chose, how different do you think your life would be today?
- Walking home from the shops you come across a wallet with 2 credit cards, and £80 in it, what do you do?
- Someone you’re with start showing signs of having a heart attack, what do you do?
- You are given 3 wishes which are guaranteed to be granted, what wishes would you make?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.
BTW if there’s any questions you want to know what my answer would be, just ask me.