Some hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- If you could relive one day in your life, what day would you choose and why?
- If you would be a superhero just for a day, which superhero would you be?
- If you had no ties and money was no issue, where would you live?
- If money was no object, what kind of car would you own?
- If today was your last day on earth who would you send it with?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.