Some more hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- If all music recordings (e.g. dvd, lp’s, mp3 etc) were unplayable, but you could choose just one album or single that you can ‘reinstate’, which one would you choose?
- The battery on your phone is almost dead, you’re miles from nowhere and your car has broken down, who do you phone?
- You’re going to be awarded an honorary degree from a university, what degree would you choose and why?
- You have a choice between cheap reproduction designer sunglasses, or the much more expensive designer sunglasses, which do you buy?
- If you could elongate one of the seasons, which one would you choose?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.
BTW if there’s any questions you want to know what my answer would be, just ask me.