Some more hypothetical questions for you to consider today:
- You can be the top player in any sport, which sport would you choose?
- You witness someone being mugged, what do you do?
- You withdraw £50 from your bank using a chalice machine, but it gives you £200 instead, what do you do?
- When on holiday abroad you fall ill, do you want to get home ASAP or do you want to just stay put and hope you feel better before it’s time to travel home?
- If you had to write a headline about yourself, what would your headline be?
Some of them were just for fun, some maybe go you thinking a little bit more seriously about your life, both past and present. Did they make you think about anything you’d like to change in your life, or are you happy with your life the way it is?
Life can be serious at times, so it’s always good to have a little bit of fun sometimes by thinking about situations or positions that we’re never likely have. It’s also good to think about the more serious aspects of life and how we would deal with them, as sometimes a hypothetical question can prepare us for a situation we actually find ourselves in in real life.
I hope you enjoyed thinking about how you’d answer these hypothetical questions.
BTW if there’s any questions you want to know what my answer would be, just ask me.