During my wandering through the internet over the last while, I’ve come across a lot of statements and quotes about relationships. So today I’d like to share with you some of those I particularly liked:
- In life you’ll realize there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
- Keep the people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you have others in your life who do none of these things, let them go.
- Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.
- Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to.
- You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again.
- Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.
- Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.
- It’s not so much what you say that counts, it’s how you make people feel.
- Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
- Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. So let them go!
My personal favourites from the above list are #4 and #5. #5 in particular brings a smile to my face as I can personally say I’ve experienced this one!