In Relationships #1, #2, #3 and #4, I indicated that during my wanderings through the internet, I’d come across a lot of statements and quotes about relationships. So it time to share some more of my favourites:
- The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love smiling. And even more beautiful is knowing that you
are the reason behind it.
- The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best, but still loves and
accepts you at your worst.
- If you feel like your ship is sinking, it might be a good time to throw out the stuff that’s been weighing it down. Let go of people who bring you down, and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.
- A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
- You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
- Nobody gets through life without losing someone they love, someone they need, or something they thought was meant to be. But it is these losses that make us stronger and eventually move us toward future opportunities.
- To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you might be the world.
- True love isn’t about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated.
- The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to move forward is the happiest.
- True friendship and true love do sustain the tests of distance and time.
My personal favourite is #6, simply because of where I am just now and how I’m feeling.
I hope that whatever loses you may have faced, you have become stronger for them and have been able to move forward with your life.